Big Thrills! Big Hills!
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS AND NOTICES APPLY AT ALL TIMES
Summer Tubing Restrictions
Toddlers (ages 1 through 3)
Toddlers are not allowed to tube or be present near the hill or sliding area. Under NO condition may toddlers be placed in a tube, use any other equipment (including as sleds), or be pulled along by another individual.
Ages 4 through 5
Children must be aged 4 to ride. All children aged 4 and 5 will need to be accompanied by an adult and wear a helmet. Helmets are available for rent on a first-
Age 6 and above
Helmets are optional for this age group, but are not available for rent. You must bring your own.
Adult Responsibility Form
All riders will be required to fill out a liability waiver prior to purchasing tickets. Any rider under 18 must have a responsible adult or guardian sign on their behalf. Click HERE to download the form
Option 1 ZYDRO™ (Water Ball)
1) You will get wet
2) Up to three people can ride in a single globe (no more than 2 adults at a time)
3) Extreme ride
4) Maximum weight 500 lbs including water
5) Children aged 4 and 5 may ride with an adult, but will not wear helmets.
Option 2 ZORBIT™ (Harness Ball)
1) You stay dry
2) You're strapped into a specially designed safety harness within the ZORB® globe
3) You ride alone
4) Minimum height 5’, maximum height 6’ 2”
5) Maximum weight 220 lbs